Resino Inks A/S
As a result of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Resino Inks A/S has updated its personal data procedures, which describe how and when we collect data and how we process the data that we collect.
Personal data that we store and process
In order for Resino Inks A/S to be able to process orders and address inquiries, we require access to certain necessary pieces of information.
These pieces of information correspond only to general personal data. Resino Inks A/S does not store any forms of sensitive personal data.
- Company name and mailing address
- Relevant contact details
- Telephone numbers, fax numbers and similar
- Company registration number
- Invoicing/delivery addresses
- Data relating to service cases, inquiries and general customer contact
Resino Inks A/S will always respect and take into account any requests for specific items of personal data to be kept secret, such as names, business names, etc.
If the items of information above are not made known to Resino Inks A/S, then Resino Inks A/S reserves the right to reject the order.
The website www.resino-inks.com can be accessed without the need to provide any personal data.
The website uses Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Leadfeeder and Hotjar. This means that IP addresses are forwarded on to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Leadfeeder and Hotjar.
Resino Inks A/S collects data in connection with:
The creation of accounts
The processing of purchases
Requests or contact with Resino Inks A/S
Cases where personal data is submitted to Resino Inks A/S in connection with any order changes or delivery times and in connection with complaints and projects.
Resino Inks A/S only collects personal data that is required in order to address a potential order, inquiry or service case.
At no point will Resino Inks A/S forward personal data to a third party.
Use of personal data
Resino Inks A/S collects information and data in order to ensure secure and speedy case handling in connection with:
- Tailoring/personalising the user experience of our website
- Customer service, service cases and customer projects
- Ensuring that order reception and order dispatch occurs in the easiest and simplest possible way
- Following up inquiries made to Resino Inks A/S
- Marketing projects
Recipients/users of personal data?
Data submitted over the telephone, via email or through our website will only be forwarded to:
- Internal departments, such as the sales department
- Trusted third parties who are crucial to the completion of a transaction or who are directly related thereto, such as transport companies or debt collectors, for example.
- Third parties which manage the interests of Resino Inks A/S, e.g. in connection with operating its ERP or bank systems.
These three points all relate to trusted departments/companies which exclusively process data and act in accordance with the management and guidelines of Resino Inks A/S.
Termination of customer relations
In line with current legislation, transaction data, contact data and company data are all stored for a period of five years from the date on which formal trading relations are terminated.
Information about and changes to personal data
Customer and contact data can be corrected and amended at all times.
Resino Inks A/S does not undertake the correction of data itself, unless consent has been given in advance for this or unless it does so in connection with an ongoing customer relation, case or sales process.
NOTE: Data which must be stored by law, such as company names or transaction details, CANNOT be deleted before five years as a result of legal requirements.
Should Resino Inks A/S be the subject of a security breach, all parties concerned will be informed of this within 72 hours.
Resino Inks A/S